Yes, I’ve decided to start a blog! So, welcome to my first ever blog post! I am so excited to share one of my “firsts” with you all! YAY.
In this blog post you’ll learn more about me, why I started a blog and what my future posts will be like! Super exciting!!
Alright, If you don’t know me, here’s a little background info:
This post may contain affiliate links and Jenna Haith Lifestyle (JHL) may be compensated for your clicks or purchases from said links. As an Amazon Associate, JHL will earn from qualifying purchases.
- First off, Hello, my name is Jenna, nice to meet you. 🙂
- I’m from the suburbs of Kansas and have lived here in the heart of JOCO (Johnson County) my whole life.
- I graduated The University of Kansas in May 2019.
- I am an alumnus of the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority (We had some gooooood times).
- I got my degree in Journalism and minored in Psychology. No, I cannot read your mind but I did take a dream interpretations class once, so hit me up if you’ve been having some weird dreams.
- Currently working a full time job as a digital marketing contractor for an ad agency here in KC! I’ve been working there since June 2019. It’s crazy how much you learn in your first year post-grad. Seriously.
Here are some pics that directly relate to the information above. ^
Anyway, I live at home with my parents, 3 other siblings and a french bulldog, Luna.
Yes, that’s 7 people (Luna included, lol) under one roof and yes, you are correct, it’s insane.
Three words: No Privacy EVER, seriously.. Ok, that’s 4 words, whatever, you get the point.
Oh, and yes, I’m 23 and still live with my ‘rents. IT’S OKAY.
A photo that describes my family.
We clean up nice.. sometimes.
This is Luna. CUTE right?!?!
This is my twin, Ellie – Fraternal not identical.
Us at the local Jayhawk Café (The Hawk).
KD Formal Date Party – Sorority thing.
Moving on to some hobbies of mine:
- I am extremely competitive. Who doesn’t love winning?
- I love playing tennis!
- I like taking photos… and then editing them, of course. Pretty sure I came up with the caption “It’s okay, I’ll edit it later.”
- I love going out with friends to the local hangouts. Yes, I miss The Hawk and college.
- I LOVE chocolate and baking but also love staying healthy and ~ fit ~. Lol. It’s all about the balance, people.
Me and my friends posing super cute in front of The Hawk.
Me and a friend at KKG Prohibition – Yes, ANOTHER sorority thing.
Alright, now you know more about me than most people. Let’s get into why I’m starting a blog.
So, I’ve wanted to start a blog for a while and just never got to it until now.
I am, as well as everyone in the world, currently in ~ quarantine ~ due to the Coronavirus pandemic and I thought, why not start a blog? Perfect timing, right?
I always have a lot of things to say and usually, most of the time, I’m right and/or extremely relatable. What? It’s the truth!
I’ve gone through many experiences in my life that range from being out of the country (Studying abroad and trips with the fam) to experiencing some traumatic events (putting down my childhood dogs. Yes, both of them. So sad.) to witnessing my little brother crash into a building while parasailing in Mexico.
Ok, that escalated quickly.
FYI, he is 100% fine now but probably won’t go parasailing ever again.
Also, did I mention we got it on video? Maybe I’ll link it later on for my fans.. Maybe.
Okay, why am I telling you all of this?
Well, I want my readers to know that my content will always be 100% honest and I’ll try to make it as relatable as possible.
I mean, we’re all living the same life in some shape or form.
My goal for this blog is to help get the message across that “No one is ever alone”. We all go through similar stuff whether that be in our childhood or as adults.
You’ll be seeing content that ranges from post-grad life, like:
- Living at home with your parents
- First real job
- Missing college
- Making new friends
- Dating life (oohh juicyyy)
To other topics like:
- Advice for first dates, interviews, meetings, etc
- Beauty tricks and looks
- Tips to staying healthy and exercising – physically and mentally
Speaking of healthy, here’s a pic I took of some delish IN-N-OUT Burger.
I’ll try to include lots of photos in my posts so you guys can put a face/image to the words while reading.
I will try to post at least 2 new blog posts a month. There may be more or less depending on the busyness of my schedule. However, right now, I’m pretty free because of all this quarantine time.
Okay, if you got this far, ILY and I am so excited to start this journey and I am feeling super motivated at this point in my life.
Let’s see if I can keep it up! LOL! Until next time…